DragonsBane
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DragonsBane

Forum for the Dragon's Bane Free Company of Final Fantasy XIV's Zodiark Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Magg's Macro Madness - Scholar Edition

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Magg Syznaent

Magg Syznaent

Magg's Macro Madness - Scholar Edition Empty
PostSubject: Magg's Macro Madness - Scholar Edition   Magg's Macro Madness - Scholar Edition EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 7:11 pm

Magg's Macro Madness - Scholar Edition LSEF24U

Thanks to a pet you can aim and a lack of convenient buttons, most of my macros look like this:
/micon Physick
/ac Physick
/pac Embrace <mo>
for both harm and heal. Results in pet mostly doing its own thing (because I don't pay too much attention) except when I mouse over something. Used to have a <tt> <t> cascade for embrace, but it gets in the way of just letting the poor thing be (see previous point about lack of attention)

Quick rez (one touch, with message and noise to try to prevent clashes with others):
/micon Raise
/ac Swiftcast <wait>
/ac Raise <t>
/ac /p Raising <t> <se.7>

PET PLACEMENT (MY CURRENT FAVORITE THING! SO ELEGANT! THANKS TO THE PERSON ON THE INTERWEBS I STOLE IT OFF!)
/micon Heel pet
/pac Heel
/pac Place
^Allows for one button movement of the pet, just cancel the placement to get them to just follow you

Got one for swapping hotbars for different pets as well. Would probably be nice to include here, but can't remember it right now. I'll try to have a look later.

More Madness when I think of extra stuff that belongs to SCH specifically
Back to top Go down
FlynnLawliet
Admin
FlynnLawliet

PostSubject: Re: Magg's Macro Madness - Scholar Edition   Magg's Macro Madness - Scholar Edition EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 2:55 pm

Looking good man
Back to top Go down
https://dragonsbane.forumotion.net
Oster Reveral

PostSubject: Re: Magg's Macro Madness - Scholar Edition   Magg's Macro Madness - Scholar Edition EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 8:34 pm

Nice. I think it's about time I put a few macros together..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magg's Macro Madness - Scholar Edition   Magg's Macro Madness - Scholar Edition Empty

Back to top Go down

Magg's Macro Madness - Scholar Edition
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DragonsBane :: Help :: Disciples of War and Magic-
Jump to: