DragonsBane
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DragonsBane

Forum for the Dragon's Bane Free Company of Final Fantasy XIV's Zodiark Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anyone playing the new Fallout?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Oster Reveral

Anyone playing the new Fallout? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone playing the new Fallout?   Anyone playing the new Fallout? EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 2:10 pm

I was a big fan of Fallout 3, but thought Vegas sucked. Anyone playing Fallout 4 and have any thoughts? Not playing it myself currently but debating whether or not to put it on my letter to Santa, or wait until it comes down in price.
Back to top Go down
FlynnLawliet
Admin
FlynnLawliet

PostSubject: Re: Anyone playing the new Fallout?   Anyone playing the new Fallout? EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 5:32 pm

Yeah I've chucked a few hours into, the difficulty has been scaled quite massively had quite a few deaths, including some fun ones.

Graphics haven't been majorly upgraded since skyrim but it is the prettiest bethesda game they've released, and the game has SOO much freedom. as soon as you start the game 70% of everything is there ready for you to mess with, create, mod.

also a little glitch trick for you without spoilers, when you get your first companion go back to the vault, in the room with the locked case and tell them to look for items you'll thank me for it Wink
Back to top Go down
https://dragonsbane.forumotion.net
Oster Reveral

PostSubject: Re: Anyone playing the new Fallout?   Anyone playing the new Fallout? EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 11:45 am

This is sounding like my kind of game Smile. A problem I see in a lot of games these days is how easy they have become to finish. I understand that story is now as, if not more important than beating the game (to me also) but even some unlocked "hardcore" modes are not too taxing (Mass Effect springs to mind).

Skyrim level graphics sounds a whole new level from FO New Vegas, which didn't even bother to try after a 2 year wait. One thing from NV that I did like though was the Hardcore Mode, having to ensure you carried food and water and having to sleep etc. Has this returned in FO 4?

Thanks for the tip BTW! Very Happy this may end up in my stocking after all...
Back to top Go down
FlynnLawliet
Admin
FlynnLawliet

PostSubject: Re: Anyone playing the new Fallout?   Anyone playing the new Fallout? EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 5:16 am

hmmm, no idea xD like i said, its VERY easy to die even on easy... mainly because of some of the new enemy behaviours, but i'll take a look for you when i jump on it next
Back to top Go down
https://dragonsbane.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone playing the new Fallout?   Anyone playing the new Fallout? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone playing the new Fallout?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DragonsBane :: The Forgotten Knight :: Video Games-
Jump to: