DragonsBane
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DragonsBane

Forum for the Dragon's Bane Free Company of Final Fantasy XIV's Zodiark Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

REVELATION!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
FlynnLawliet
Admin
FlynnLawliet

REVELATION! Empty
PostREVELATION!

I've been playing this game now for about 7 months, in that time I have never bothered using anything other than Mender Merchants to repair my gear, although the option to use Dark Matter's have been available to all who join FFXIV at Level 1, it's something I always thought there would be no need of.

Earlier I noticed how cheap
REVELATION! 64px-Grade_6_Dark_Matter_IconGrade 6 Dark Matters (for Equipment levels 1-60)
were, at 120gil a piece they work out cheaper to repair a full set of broken gear than merchants, but the huge benifit for all of you to use Dark Matter is how it affects the condition of an item, through Menders the Maximum Condition for your gear is 100% but by using Dark Matter it can go beyond that, currently my Level 60 White Mage Weapon has a condition of 146% after using my dark matter
Back to top Go down
https://dragonsbane.forumotion.net
Share this post on: reddit

REVELATION! :: Comments

Magg Syznaent
Re: REVELATION!
Post Fri Nov 13, 2015 7:23 pm by Magg Syznaent
Another reason for crafting other than money! Wait... this is still for money... Of course you do need to be relatively up to date with your crafting skills.
FlynnLawliet
Post Fri Nov 13, 2015 7:29 pm by FlynnLawliet
can also get it for seals i think?
Post  by Sponsored content

REVELATION!

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DragonsBane :: Chronicles of Dragon's Bane-
Jump to: